#1 Triple C Arabians

Triple C Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 01:58 AM

Hello,
I am looking for good quality black stallion to breed to. And black sabino mares to purhcase/lease for my breeding program. Any out there!!!!
Triple C Arabians

Shannon Cruz
Weatherford, Texas
Home of Karakesha,Sayyidah Bakht,Orions Debut, Pesiaa, Habib Painted Desert, Jassur Ruh, Lady Spitfire.

#2 BriarBey Black Arabians

BriarBey Black Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE(Triple C Arabians @ Jul 24 2005, 01:58 AM)
Hello,
I am looking for good quality black stallion to breed to.  And black sabino mares to purhcase/lease for my breeding program.  Any out there!!!!

View Post

I have 3 gorgeous Black Stallions, that can be seen at my website.

www.briarbeyblackarabians.com

Sorry....I have no mares for sale at this time.

BriarBey Black Arabians
Keith and Deanna Knapp
www.briarbeyblackarabians.com

#3 spnevermore

spnevermore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 10:07 AM

Hello!

We have a Black stallion SP Nevermore (Tammen X Catt by JA Magnificat++) standing at stud.

Sweepstakes nominated
Halter & Liberty champion
Top 10 World class stallion

www.newvisionfarm.com

runninghorse.gif
Brandy Johnson
New Vision Farms
Home of Stallions "SP Nevermore" & "Kaiyoum Might"
New Vision Photography & Design
For ALL your photography and desig needs!
www.newvisionfarm.com

#4 CarrieLewis

CarrieLewis

Silver Sponsor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2806 posts
  • Interests:Breeder of American Foundation and Al Khamsa Arabian Horses. Honey Creek Farms Est. 1987 is located 55 miles southeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. We have quality offspring available. Our bloodlines are tried and true with best friend dispositions, athletic prowess, beauty, substance, balance and correct conformation. We emphasize the strain of the Saqlawiyat.

Posted 24 July 2005 - 06:27 PM

We have a homozygous black sabino American Foundation stallion at stud. His name is Ibn Shallaan hc (aka Chicago) who is Abayyan-Sharrak in strain.

The Abayyan strain produces more white markings than any other strain.

Chicago is 15H (barefooted) with excellent bone, substance, athletic ability and versatility. He is producing foals with those attributes as well as exotic coloring (black and seal brown).

user posted image

user posted image

Happy trails,
Carrie A. Woolverton
Triple Cross Ranches & Honey Creek Farms
http://www.honeycreekfarms.biz/

American Foundation Arabian Horses - The Original ATVs

Pulque Preservation Program
Texas Foundation Arabian Horse Association
American Foundation Arabian Horse Association

When age prevents me from riding,
I will still keep horses as long as
I can shuffle along with a pail.
When I can no longer shuffle,
I will roll my wheelchair to the pasture
Fence to watch my horses graze.

#5 Oasis

Oasis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 10:49 PM

[attachmentid=3660]I have a homozygous black arabian yearling colt that is for sale. YOu can email me for more pictures and info. He is going to be tall . Peggy_Bur@msn.com

Attached Files

#6 EQUUS (CLA)

EQUUS (CLA)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:28 AM

We stand a black stallion with a wonderful Polish/Crabbet pedigree that produces both beauty and athleticism with good minds. His foals are balanced, upright and have "in your pocket" dispositions. You can see more of him at www.copperleafacres.com

CLA Black Label and 2005 filly...

Attached Files

Proud member of the AHSBF

Copper Leaf Acres

#7 Azure Arabians

Azure Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1448 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 02:52 PM

Hi there,
I have a black filly with some white for sale...
[attachmentid=3768]
[attachmentid=3769]

Shauna

Attached Files

#8 mindari

mindari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE(Azure Arabians @ Jul 29 2005, 06:52 AM)
Hi there,
I have a black filly with some white for sale...
[attachmentid=3768]
[attachmentid=3769]

Shauna

View Post

is that your filly
very pretty, although my brother registers his that colour as brown.
he only registers the ones born silver like stainless steel as black.
the ones he registers as black have no black on them at birth, not even the mane and tail, their mane and tail are silver as well.
is he wrong?

#9 Kristine

Kristine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:54 AM

I have a black filly for sale ... very cute, neat bloodlines awesome price (owner has Cancer)

kristine
Renex Equine
Home of

ES California Dreamin (Gazal Al Shaqab X AB Farenheit) SCID clear, and CA tested N/N
MC Shahreis Star (WN ULtimate Star X Bey Shahreis by Bey Shah+)
Psyfawn (Psytanium X Chelsea Dream by Magic Dream CAHR)
Chelsea Dream (Magic Dream X Annimashahn by Bey Shah+)

#10 Azure Arabians

Azure Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1448 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 01:09 PM

Well Idont know, have had many people tell me she is black, she is shedding out black. I havent heard that the tails have to be non black too, but I do know horses born black usually arent true blacks. The picture doesnt quite show her color is is very grayish. She has that irredecent overlay on her coat. This coat is nothing like a bay or a brown, I have a brown shedding out right now and have 2 other browns (black bays) her coat is nothing like theirs. As far as I know you can register them as bays, but not browns, other breeds have brown as an option, dont believe the arab registry does.

Shauna

#11 mindari

mindari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE(Azure Arabians @ Aug 2 2005, 05:09 AM)
Well  Idont know, have had many people tell me she is black, she is shedding out black. I havent heard that the tails have to be non black too, but I do know horses born black usually arent true blacks. The picture doesnt quite show her color is is very grayish. She has that irredecent overlay on her coat. This coat is nothing like a bay or a brown, I have a brown shedding out right now and have 2 other browns (black bays) her coat is nothing like theirs.  As far as I know you can register them as bays, but not browns, other breeds have brown as an option, dont believe the arab registry does.

Shauna

View Post

the first foal we ever bred was by a bay from a chestnut and she was black with a white star at birth. the owner of the stallion said she was either a black brown or a black bay. i think she said we would be able to tell when she was older as a brown had browish points instead of black like a bay, but we lost her young so never got to find out.

i remember when i first became interested in the arabian in the 40's was told brown was the rarest colour of them all in the arabian. think at the time there was only one brown horse registered.

I have an anglo mare that is registered as brown by her breeder that most of the year is pitch black, so i thought her breeder had made a mistake, but during the late winter she really is seal brown. I asked her breeder why she registered her as brown and she said she was brown at birth with silver legs and went black with her new coat and that is what she knows as brown/black.
curiously when her body looks brownish black in winter you can see in certain lights her legs from the knees down are still black.
but she goes brownish black all over no light patches anywhere on her head or flanks like Rahma an arabian pony we have also registered as brown.
her sire was black welsh and dam a chestnut arab. apart from her light patches on her muzzle and flanks she is the same browinsh black all over no difference in pigment on the knees and hocks down.

the silver foals my brother bred turned blue black with their new coats and always were black. their body coats never browned off like emma's or looked like they were darker from the knees and hocks down at any time of the year like emma does.

colours are interesting arnt they

#12 Katherine Kerr

Katherine Kerr

Advanced Member

• Equipac Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • Interests:I studied Art and Archaeology, so like to create...horses have always been my first love. So, now I am trying to build a great breeding program. Aaaaaaugh! Lots of work!

Posted 02 August 2005 - 02:31 AM

CU01.gif
Hello,
I am looking for good quality black stallion to breed to.  And black sabino mares to purhcase/lease for my breeding program.  Any out there!!!!

View Post

CU01.gif Hi there is an excellent black stallion I bred now owned by Midge Morgan (801) 572-5822 give her a call. She also might have some mares for sale. Kiyasa Blk Beautyis his name (Saable[SX Saladin x Kashmiri by Fadjur] xCrestina {baske-tu thor x Mysty starby Ibn Wytez} most likely a homozygous black stallion. CU01.gif

#13 Katherine Kerr

Katherine Kerr

Advanced Member

• Equipac Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • Interests:I studied Art and Archaeology, so like to create...horses have always been my first love. So, now I am trying to build a great breeding program. Aaaaaaugh! Lots of work!

Posted 02 August 2005 - 02:34 AM

Hello,

View Post

I also know of a straight russian tall foal with a big paint spot on her at the Taylor Ranch. Her sire is TR Magnum Force out of a big mare. She has lots of white. Call (801) 465-0342 ? I think Taylor Ranch inPayson, UT or I can ask about her.

#14 Azure Arabians

Azure Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1448 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 03:44 PM

I know what your describling I have 2 very black black bays or could be browns seal points what have you know one can tell me for sure what they are. they look very black at times with no color difference on the legs and other times they look brown all the same color on their body with blacker legs. Even when they are very black though they have the tell tale lighter muzzle and flanks. I understand From what i understand There are blue blacks but their are fading blacks also. ...but still a fading black when faded, does not look like a brown or a black bay from what I have seen, they still look very different.
Shauna

#15 mindari

mindari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE(Azure Arabians @ Aug 3 2005, 07:44 AM)
I know what your describling I have 2 very black black bays or could be browns seal points what have you know one can tell me for sure what they are. they look very black at times with no color difference on the legs and other times they look brown all the same color on their body with blacker legs.  Even when they are very black though they have the tell tale lighter muzzle and flanks.  I understand From what i understand There are blue blacks but their are fading blacks also. ...but still a fading black  when faded, does not look like a brown or a black bay from what I have seen, they still look very different.
Shauna

View Post

pity they dont come with stickers saying what they are instead of keeping us guessing wouldnt it

LOL

had a surprise today.
my pony mare running with rebel for 7 yrs never went in foal. I sold
him 18 months ago. keeping his silver colt foal.
gelded my rising 3 yr silver taffy colt last month. she just had a
white filly with chestnut shields on her flanks. chest and above her
tail and chestnut head with blaze.
ho did i add she is, im pretty sure a chestnut taffy.
tail and what mane is coloured is frosted silver.

lol

mums a grulla buckskin

weird world
eh?

#16 Triple C Arabians

Triple C Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 09:32 AM

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great response. I now have horses to go look at!!!!! And just love all the pictures of Black Arabians.
Triple C Arabians

Shannon Cruz
Weatherford, Texas
Home of Karakesha,Sayyidah Bakht,Orions Debut, Pesiaa, Habib Painted Desert, Jassur Ruh, Lady Spitfire.

#17 Reinier Arabians

Reinier Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:showing and training Arabians

Posted 09 August 2005 - 05:25 PM

White wolf Arabians in Missouri has a black stallion who throws rabicano and sabino foals my mare is from him and she has minimal rabicano, she has a full brother born this year that has a skunk tail. Sorry I don't have pictures but if you go to their website they have pics of Bahim and I might add theses babies have personality plus, my filly was bought at 8 months with absolutely no training what so ever no handling until I got her and now she is 15 months and I can do anything to her and she is forever trying to steel the scrunchy out of my hair. I can even tell her to "go get daddy" and she will walk over and try to nip at his pant leg. Not aggressive at all more of a lipping she is such and angel, I often tease her telling her that her halo is held up by horns.

if you email Vivian tell her Jacinta sent you, you might get a good deal, wink wink

Jacinta

#18 prosmirage

prosmirage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:42 PM

SALES LIST for FALL OF 2005!! ARABIAN NIGHTS SALES LIST... Agent: Ashley Camp 612-741-1158 prosmirage@yahoo.com

LOCATED IN IOWA

Black Majesti--(*Aladdinn x *Bask dtr) 1990 BLACK Aladdinn dtr. Produces quality offspring. Sells in foal to Opus One+ $15,000

RR Black Sable--(Baskins Supreme x Gai Robert dtr) 1996 LOVELY Black mare. Sells in foal.. $3,000.

RR Black Satin--(Baskins Supreme x *Aladdinn dtr) 1996 BLACK SABINO Mare. Sells in foal to homozygous black pinto SADDLEBRED stud colt. $5,000

IBN---(Opus One+ x RR Black Sable) 2002 Black stud colt. Great pedigree. Looking for a great home! $2,000

Bintt---(Opus One+ x RR Black Sable) 2004 Black filly. Lovely girl! $2500

Sophistique---(Opus One+ x MS Sandia by MS Santana) 2003 Chestnut filly. Big filly with elegant body. $2,000

CCSpring Surprize (Opus One+ x Street Elligance) 2001 DROP DEAD GORGEOUS moving filly! Huge filly. This one is my favorite, great mover, great attitude. Will make a phenominal producer. $7,000

Sherve (Opus One+ x MS Sandia) 2004 Bay colt.. $750 Will make a nice gelding!

Siarnaq (Opus One+ x Saturnia) 2003 HOMOZYGOUS BLACK stud colt.. This one is gorgeous. Beautiful face, great movement, great attitude. Will make you a great stallion or a great gelding. Priced only at $2,000!!

Million Dollar Man (Tropical Thunder and Lightning x A Million Dollar Baby) 2003 homozygous Black Pinto Saddlebred colt.$3,000

Opus Zone (Opus One+ x Saturnia by Strike) 2004 Black colt. Great moving colt! $1750

Chucky--(Baskins Supreme x Grade Mare) Half Arabian HUGE gelding.. 16.3hh. Broke to ride. $4,000

Opra Whinnyfree--(Opus One+ x RR Black Satin) 2003 Black filly SABINO. $3500.

ALL HORSES THE OWNER WILL CONSIDER OFFERS. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS AVAILABLE. CONTACT ME, ASHLEY @
prosmirage@yahoo.com

Thank you

#19 Sandstone

Sandstone

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses of course!

Posted 25 August 2005 - 10:30 PM

I have a yearling black filly, will be tall. She was a solid black as a foal, and this year has quite a bit of roaning on her sides and a generous amount of white hairs in her tail, guess they call it a racoon tail. She has a very nice disposition - very quiet and sensible.

She is not straight egyptian, rather about 95%+. ALL her ancestors are black-back to 6 generations, and she comes from a long line of Old Egyptian bloodlines, including Fabo, Fabah and Ansata bred horses along with a good dose of Babson breeding. Her grandsire, DHAR Faa Halim is noted as one of the breeds leading black sires. Both her sire and dam are sired by him.

She is quite smooth in conformation, and has a nice length of neck. She's wide between the eyes, and has very tippy ears... very arab looking! Her only white marking is a small star, which actually looks like a heart shape. She's halter broke, but that's all... too young to do much else with yet. $2500

Fern and Water, Wind and Tree, May Equine Favor go with Thee.
www.sandstonearabians.com

#20 synmuzzy

synmuzzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE(Sandstone @ Aug 25 2005, 10:30 PM)
I have a yearling black filly, will be tall. She was a solid black as a foal, and this year has quite a bit of roaning on her sides and a generous amount of white hairs in her tail, guess they call it a racoon tail. She has a very nice disposition - very quiet and sensible.

She is not straight egyptian, rather about 95%+. ALL her ancestors are black-back to 6 generations, and she comes from a long line of Old Egyptian bloodlines, including Fabo, Fabah and Ansata bred horses along with a good dose of Babson breeding. Her grandsire, DHAR Faa Halim is noted as one of the breeds leading black sires. Both her sire and dam are sired by him.

She is quite smooth in conformation, and has a nice length of neck. She's wide between the eyes, and has very tippy ears... very arab looking!  Her only white marking is a small star, which actually looks like a heart shape.  She's halter broke, but that's all... too young to do much else with yet. $2500

View Post

Take a look at Brandywine Arabians - Stephanie White in North Carolina. She has a Bay Rabicano SE stallion that is incredible--He looks black to me in person, but he is at least 16H and she also has a couple of other incredible black SE stallions. www.brandywinearabians.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users