• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Garianne

Garianne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6507 posts
  • Interests:Everything but death and taxes!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:11 PM

JZ Knight is selling up? Out?

http://www.bonhams.c...p;iSaleNo=17678

Anybody know the real scoop? Horses?
"Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States." Ronald Reagan

"I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress!" Ronald Reagan

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone!" Ronald Reagan

"Government does not create wealth. The major role for the govenment is to create an environment where people take risks to expand the job rate in the United States." G.W. Bush

Caelliotts Magic,
Mrs. Gari Dill-Marlow
Fair Oaks, California

#2 harjcon

harjcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1392 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:52 PM

Noooo Gari. The last time this subject was brought up I went 24 hours without sleep reading all the wild stories. I had never heard about this until then.
Connie - "wannabe me" me?
WA Rocketman
Chynna Bey
Forever Czar's Fire

EC Imdair, 5/88-1/10

#3 Garianne

Garianne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6507 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:11 AM

Well judging from the auction, looks like she is unloading pieces made in the 1800's that were repros of pieces made 200 or more years earlier. Well done but not as valuable as the real ones. Nevertheless they should fetch a pretty penny.
"Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States." Ronald Reagan

"I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress!" Ronald Reagan

"Government does not create wealth. The major role for the govenment is to create an environment where people take risks to expand the job rate in the United States." G.W. Bush

Caelliotts Magic,
Mrs. Gari Dill-Marlow
Fair Oaks, California

#4 Roulett

Roulett

Advanced Member

• Ablackhorse AHA
  • 4800 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE(Garianne @ Sep 14 2009, 08:11 PM)  
JZ Knight is selling up? Out?

http://www.bonhams.c...p;iSaleNo=17678
Anybody know the real scoop? Horses?

Hmm, that auction house is just down the street from me on Sunset Blvd --- I dunno, not the best time for selling but whatever...
Angelique
Proud owner of Russian Roulett+
http://russianroulett.net/Tribute.html
2003/2004 USEF HOTY, Reg. 2 H/J
2005 Special Recognition/Ambassador Award as a JUMPER!
2006 - Senior Masters winner
2007 - 18 Division Championships --- 2 reserves --- besting over 1200 jumpers
2008 - retires as #65 in the Centennial 100 list

#5 aramar

aramar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

Wow. Thats a name to bring back memories. huh..........Any horse Art in there?

#6 gessepi

gessepi

Gessepi

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 24959 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

I wonder if Ramtha is gonna tell the people how to bid. ?

Shitza says don't put a dime in this con artists pockets.

Shitza, The 500,000 year old Guru, who speaks thru Tom Zaffer, says, Obama is destroying the USA and needs to go back to community organizing, which is what he is suited for

#7 boxorocks

boxorocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3292 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:25 AM

Background story?

This person has Arabians?

I googled her and ...well....Wow.
Try harder.

#8 TOP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2861 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:48 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! This is the best thing I have ever read! I just read the Ramtha.com website. OH MY!!! Stand up comedians need to get their hands on this stuff.

This woman actually said that we choose our bodies and our genetics... As is to suggest that we all want to get cancer, or that we want to be born quadriplegics.

I don't know the story behind G and this nutjob, but she is a wonderful person if you ask me. She is the perfect embodiment of proof showing that I am smarter than at least one person.

Thanks for the laugh!

HAHAHA!!!! Edit: I just searched her on youtube! I AM IN TOTAL AWE!

I hope I am looking at the same JZ Knight.
Justin K. Rogers

You aren't entitled to what I have earned.

Character is like that of the great rivers; silent in its depths and unseen by most eyes. -- Me unless someone thought of it first.

#9 NancyL

NancyL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:04 PM

There's a space between the J and the Z. Currently owns 16, bred 81. She owned VP Kahlua, among others. She (and the inimitable Ramtha) were Gary Trudeau's inspiration for Boopsie (Barbara Ann) Boopstein in the Doonesbury comic strip. Boopsie channeled the however gazillion many years old Hunk-Ra. When Hunk-Ra was present the similarities to J Z were striking. And, it was more than appropriate. I've never been able to figure out which one was the more comedic character. Though when you think of all the money J Z bilked people out of, she becomes more felonious than funny.

#10 gessepi

gessepi

Gessepi

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 24959 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:31 PM

Shitza is Ramtha's great grand father.

Shitza says Ramtha full of s***. Long story but ive told it before. I had my runins with JZ and her dead husband, who was also gay by the way.

I think Ramtha told her to marry gay and avoid the horrors of sex.

On the other hand Shitza preaches tons of sex. Keeps your heart healthy.

Shitza, The 500,000 year old Guru, who speaks thru Tom Zaffer, says, Obama is destroying the USA and needs to go back to community organizing, which is what he is suited for

#11 gessepi

gessepi

Gessepi

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 24959 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

JZ put a corporation together back in the 80's that was a package of her horses and in the Prospectus it had in there that Ramtha advises people to buy.

Eventually she had to give all the money back.

It was during that time that Shitza appeared and took JZ and her Ramtha to task. Prompting phone calls from her lovely husband, threatening lawsuits and body harm. Who was promptly told to get the hell off my phone before I take his threats serious.

#12 NancyL

NancyL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:59 PM

That would have been while he was still in her thrall. The dew went off THAT rose and their divorce was about as rancorous as they come. I spent most of one day at Nationals in 1990 sitting in the stands visiting with Jeff. He was very pleasant and surprisingly knowledgeable. I guess some things rubbed off on him. I think he died the next year.

#13 sewn2western

sewn2western

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:36 AM

If memory serves me correctly the farm name was Messiah Arabian Stud and the farm was and is still located in Yelm (was converted by Ramtha, I mean JZ for her followers), Washington south of Tacoma. They were considered one of the big barns here in the PNW in the 80's. Jeff did pass away several years back from an illness, I am not completely positive of what so I won't say what I was told.
Heather Davis
Western Traditions Ltd.

Western Traditions Ltd.

#14 boxorocks

boxorocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3292 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:11 AM

So this is the person who kept giving livestock religious names on the very edge of blasphamy? What a nitwit.
Try harder.

#15 JSPDesign

JSPDesign

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:18 PM

The only thing that has ever popped into my mind in regards to this person/spirit is "A fool and his money are soon parted". Granted, I don't have any money either, but at least it's not because the spirit world told me to spend it unwisely. I made that choice on my own! ;) :)
Jamie

#16 lmarabians

lmarabians

Advanced Member

• Ablackhorse AHA
  • 1044 posts
  • Interests:All things Equine.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:54 PM

I cannot believe that people actually fell for this crap...
Just goes to show that there is a sucker born everyday...

Lori

Oh and by the way Elvis speaks to me everyday...

#17 Garianne

Garianne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6507 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

Aramar:....Only one small picture of children with pony....not by a particularly well known artist tho' at least 100 years old as I recall. If can find it I will post it. But IMHO she is unloading the 'seconds' and has retained the good stuff. There was a story in one of the papers that she has been collecting for the last 10 years and is now 'sharing' the booty with all who are interested....But again, even gorgeous reproductions made over 100 years ago of 300 + year old originals are still only copies.

Lori,

Please send Elvis our love on his next visit! santananer.gif happyhour.gif

Edited to add:

Aramar: If you scroll to lot 291-Two children and a pony - thought to be painted by one of the circle of Margaret Sarah Carpenter-looks to be Victorian era....but cannot be established that it was actually painted by her.

Caelliotts Magic,
Mrs. Gari Dill-Marlow
Fair Oaks, California

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google Mobile (1)