• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 RousseauRidge

RousseauRidge

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • Interests:The Savyy Fund was established to help support the Equine Cushings &amp; Insulin Resistance Support Group. ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EquineCushings/ ) It is my hope that Savyy can continue to touch lives and help others like him though this fund. Memorial contributions may be made through Paypal, to the EquineCushings account, or directly mailed to:<br />c/o The Savyy Fund <br />Robin Siskel<br />7401 W. Washington Ave., #1011<br />Las Vegas, NV 89128<br />www.sportshorses.com/SavyyFund.htm<br />(Contact information also available here.)

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:37 PM

*GANGES
(Monogramm x Garonna)
US National Reserve Champion Stallion
Polish National Champion Stallion
All Nations Cup Reserve Champion Stallion
European Champion Stallion Aged 7-9 Yrs
All Scandinavian Champion Stallion
All Scandinavian Supreme Champion
Polish National Reserve Junior Champion Colt
Buckeye Champion Stallion

user posted image

Please ad your stories & pictures.
Christina Rousseau

#2 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:47 AM

*Ganges filly Mokka Kawa *Ganges x *Montana (*Wojslaw x *Matnia/Palas)

user posted image

Fargo - *Ganges x Faza CF (*Algomej x Fellana/*Bandos)

user posted image

Both owned by Marsha Parkinson, Canterbury Farm
Watching Hawk Arabians
Home of: ZEGAS - *Ganges x Zabrynka

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#3 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:53 AM

'05 *Ganges filly
Cascada - *Ganges x Carpathya (*Czarnolas x Perdela/Pers)

user posted image

*Ganges colt & filly
Colt - *Ganges x Zabrynka (*Goliat x Zabrina VF/Wizjon)
Filly - *Ganges x Carpathya (*Czarnolas x Perdela/Pers)

user posted image

Colt & Filly owned by Cindy & Bruce, Watching Hawk Arabians
Watching Hawk Arabians

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#4 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:56 AM

Wieza Wilejka - 04 filly - *Ganges x *Weltawa (*Arbil x *Wilejka/*El Paso)

user posted image

Owned by Marsha Parkinson, Canterbury Farm
Watching Hawk Arabians

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#5 stadnina koni

stadnina koni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 12:45 AM

Update on new foals by *Ganges (Monogramm x Garonna).

A sudden rash of 3 colts, GOOD colts though. (Had 4 fillies in a row just before!)Have 2005 colts and fillies for sale now, and still have 10 mares left in foal to him. I am VERY happy with the quality and class...he has lived up to and exceeded expectations.

Was interesting. I had two mares in the foaling stalls. Both were born in 98, both greys and were by *Algomej and out of *Bandos daughters. One foaled a grey colt at 8:15 PM and the other looked over the partition, and decided to get it on, and foaled at 8:45 a bay colt. Both mares are super moms, so foals nursed and did their thing and by midnight I was happily asleep!

Third colt was a couple of days earlier out of Zorandze (*Goliat x *Zadymka by *El Paso). Huge chestnut, flashy, pretty and classy. Very nice head, and a big boy.

Ladies in waiting are Palapejczyk (*Europejczyk x *Palaska by Palas). She gave me a BLACK filly two years ago by *Ganges, and her daughter by *Goliat had a BLACK colt this year also by *Ganges. Will be interesting to see if she does it again!
The other two who are imminent are *Silver Chalas (Palas x *Cedzyna by Negatiw) and Chaca (*El Paso x *Piera by El Azrak).

Stay tuned!

Marsha
Canterbury Farm
Pure Polish Arabians

#6 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:13 AM

*Wybranka - (*Piechur x *Wilejka) shown with her 2005 *Ganges colt Wybrant... owned by Canterbury Farm. Marsha will post more on the 2 of them tomorrow...

user posted image
Watching Hawk Arabians

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#7 stadnina koni

stadnina koni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:17 PM

*Wybranka is by *Piechur (*Banat) and out of *Wilejka, dam of *Wojslaw. She is a very lovely mare and looks a lot like her beloved mother. Wybrant is just what his name implies; in personality, presence, coloring of bright chestnut, and a spectacular body with a typey head.

Wybrant was born in January, and was a big foal then. Now he is buff and handsome in four months. Mom is asking for him to find someone else to pester!

There are 8 *Ganges foals left to be born now, and two *Wojslaw. I am going to sleep through July. What a neat foal crop. The mare and foal field looks like someone stuck a stick into an ant hill. Foals playing everywhere...except at milk and graham cracker time, when they all are flat out, looking like the group of little ones have been all tipped over by a mysterious force.

Thanks Cindy, for posting the photo.

Marsha
Canterbury Farm
Pure Polish Arabians

#8 journey

journey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 08:07 PM

Just curious if Marsha figured out that new camera, so we can all drool over those *Ganges foals :)

#9 Rivendellfarms

Rivendellfarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 05:50 PM

wybrant is the colt that I just REALLY liked. He is gorgeous! His mother is too and of course.. dad... duh. I really like Wybrant though... I will have to follow him as he grows.

#10 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:16 AM

2005 *Ganges colts owned by Marsha Parkinson, Canterbury Farm

user posted image

user posted image
Watching Hawk Arabians

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#11 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:18 AM

user posted image

*Weltawa (*Arbil x *Wilejka) and Walidayt by *Ganges

Watching Hawk Arabians

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#12 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:24 AM

user posted image

Absensja - *El Ghazi (*Aloes x Elektra) x *Algebra (*Ellorus x Algeria) with her 2005 *Ganges filly. Owned by Marsha Parkinson, Canterbury Farm
Watching Hawk Arabians

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#13 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:30 AM

user posted image

user posted image

Photos of 2005 *Ganges colt out of *Pastoralka (*Wojslaw x Passa)

Watching Hawk Arabians

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#14 LoveMyArabians

LoveMyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:32 AM

Another *Ganges colt owned by Marsha Parkinson, Canterbury Farm

user posted image
Watching Hawk Arabians

Watchinghawkarabians.com

#15 bj1430

bj1430

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 11:50 AM

Can you post a picture of Polliana's (AKA Zoie) filly? I sold Polliana to Marsha and I would love to see her *Ganges filly. Thanks, BillieJo

#16 RousseauRidge

RousseauRidge

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • Interests:The Savyy Fund was established to help support the Equine Cushings &amp; Insulin Resistance Support Group. ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EquineCushings/ ) It is my hope that Savyy can continue to touch lives and help others like him though this fund. Memorial contributions may be made through Paypal, to the EquineCushings account, or directly mailed to:<br />c/o The Savyy Fund <br />Robin Siskel<br />7401 W. Washington Ave., #1011<br />Las Vegas, NV 89128<br />www.sportshorses.com/SavyyFund.htm<br />(Contact information also available here.)

Posted 23 July 2005 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(LoveMyArabians @ Jul 23 2005, 02:24 AM)
user posted image

Absensja - *El Ghazi  (*Aloes x Elektra) x *Algebra (*Ellorus x Algeria) with her 2005 *Ganges filly. Owned by Marsha Parkinson, Canterbury Farm

View Post

Marsha, let me know how this little girl trots.
Christi
Christina Rousseau

#17 journey

journey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE(LoveMyArabians @ Jul 22 2005, 11:30 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

Photos of 2005 *Ganges colt out of *Pastoralka (*Wojslaw x Passa)

View Post

Oooh I really like this one! Very well built and quite the looker! Congrats!

#18 stadnina koni

stadnina koni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 08:50 PM

Thanks to Cindy, the photos got on line. I can't figure out how to do this myself. But perhaps my talents are in other directions!

The filly out of Absensja trots extremely well. She is very pretty, almost solid bay, and is a classy lassie. Absensja also had a dynamite filly by *Wojslaw last year.
Abbie got stepped on when she was a foal by her dam, and injured her head and broke her neck. She survived and has gone on to be a super producer. She can move her head left and right and down, but not much above her withers. However, she is a treasure, as is her dam, *Algebra who is alive and well here at the farm and in foal to *Wojslaw for 06.

Just sold one of the *Ganges colts to Australia. I will wait for the buyers to make the official announcement. He is a super colt, with a sterling pedigree. As soon as they give the go ahead, I will post who it is. Their nickle, their glory! Wonderful people who are producing excellent horses down under. Will be a long trip for the colt, but he is smart and with a super disposition, and I am sure he will take it all in stride as an adventure!

These *Ganges horses just get better and better...makes it hard to pick which one...or ones...one likes best.

Will try to get more photos up on line...has been in the mid 90's with the same in humidity...and they just sweat breathing. Hopefully, the heat will ease up for the whole country. Finished the year this month with two absolutely gorgeous fillies by *Wojslaw. One out of an *El Paso mare, the other out of a mare who is the same tail female as Druid. Very special fillies!

Marsha
Canterbury Farm
Pure Polish Arabians

#19 Garianne

Garianne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6507 posts
  • Interests:Everything but death and taxes!

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:18 AM

Marsha,

I am blown away! Well done! Any chance of getting him back?
"Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States." Ronald Reagan

"I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress!" Ronald Reagan

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone!" Ronald Reagan

"Government does not create wealth. The major role for the govenment is to create an environment where people take risks to expand the job rate in the United States." G.W. Bush

Caelliotts Magic,
Mrs. Gari Dill-Marlow
Fair Oaks, California

#20 stadnina koni

stadnina koni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:59 AM

Hi Garianne,

Not much chance now to get him back. Poland wants to use him and they will do wonderful things with this horse. Already he has some dandy ones there from his first few foal crops.

However, there is a good chance to buy a son of his...after all, we always have to look to the next generation! I have a few (29!) that are wonderful and spectacularly bred!

I am very happy with his foals, and am happy that I bred as many mares as I did. Once in a rare while one gets this opportunity. Crossed with *Wojslaw and *Goliat daughters, I have incredible babies. The fillies from *Ganges will be bred to *Wojslaw and *Goliat and *Ellis when they come of age. I anticipate great things from these crosses. Always breeding at least two generations ahead....

One of the stars of the Polish Sale is Zuzanna (*Wojslaw x Zula by *Probat) who is of the Zlota Iwa line. She is in foal to *Ganges, and given the foals of the similar cross here on the farm, this foal will be exceptional. The chestnut colt posted by Cindy is out of *Pastoralka, a *Wojslaw daughter. He is upright, long necked, huge hip, and very correct...topped by presence plus and a gorgeous head. Out of my other two mature *Wojslaw daughters I imported from Poland, are two superb fillies by *Ganges. I will try to get photos of those ladies when it cools down a bit. It is so exciting and gratifying when a cross works as one would think it can, and then do it with stars and fireworks.

Marsha
Canterbury Farm
Pure Polish Arabians

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users